Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Achieve your goals in 2012 with baby steps and Dr. Peterson in Topeka Kansas

As the new year approaches, most of us will spend at least a little time thinking about "resolutions" or "goals" for 2012. Most of us, (including me) think BIG. I'm going to lose 50lbs, I am going run a marathon, I am going to take a trip to China.

Let me suggest that we all try to start with baby steps. I am going to lose 3 lbs this month. I am going to walk 3 days a week for 20 minutes, I am going to put $50 a month into a vacation account. Hopefully, by next year, you will be 36lbs lighter, in better shape and ready to buy a plane ticket to Florida!

The point of my blog? We all want to look our best and it is the small baby steps that put us on the path. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Jack Peterson in Topeka this new year to start on your path. The first step is always the hardest!

No comments:

Post a Comment