I have two beautiful daughters in their 20's. What do we recommend for their skin care? Here are a few obvious and a few not so obvious suggestions.
the obvious ( I think ) suggestions
1) do not smoke. Your skin can't take the damage of the free radicals released from the smoke. Also, the repetitive motion of smoking creates wrinkles
2) drink enough water
3) get enough sleep
4) wear sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30. ( Vivite daily facial moisturizer with SPF 30). Apply to face, neck and decollete
the not so obvious (I think) suggestions
1) remove all make up every night and wash with a gentle cleanser. (Vivite daily facial cleanser)
2) exfoliate 2-3 times a week. (Vivite exfoliating Facial Cleanser)
3) moisturize, moisturize, moisturize ( 2 tablespoons of product is about right). Apply to face, neck and decollete. You are never to young to use moisturizer. (Vivite daily facial moisturizer with SPF 30)
finally, the if I can afford a bit extra because its never to early to begin additional preventative care suggestions
1) an antioxidant serum to protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals ( environmental stress factors like smoking, pollution ). Vivite daily antioxidant facial serum
2) additional moisturizer for under eye area twice daily. Vivite revitalizing eye cream
3) periodic microdermabrasions for a professional exfoliation
4) consider Botox as a wrinkle prevention. Botox will minimize repetitive contraction of facial muscles that over time create wrinkles.
We carry the full line of Vivite skin care in our office and are happy to ship product. Forward this to your daughters!